Monday, March 2, 2009

Blog Virgin

Well this is my very first Blog ever, I don't know what to write about but I will just write and see how it goes.
I guess I can start off this ordeal with a small introduction to myself. My name is Greg and I am a thirtysomething father of 2 boys and expecting another child in a few months. I like to play musical instruments even though I'll admit I'm not the greatest, I play percussion and stringed instruments and I dilly-dally with a harmonica. I do the MySpace thingy, but I don't go there everyday. I play video games every chance I get, but I don't get many chances anymore. I like martial arts and practice semi-regularly. I am a supporter of second amendment rights and yes, you guess it, practice those rights as well. Overall I believe that I am a very happy person and that I enjoy myself and my company every chance I get, I love my children and my girlfriend and I love every minute I share with them.
I'll be adding to my blog whenever I get a chance and hope that if anyone reads this that I don't bore them to death with my personal experiences, I know that I enjoy my life but that doesn't exactly mean you (the reader) will share such enthusiasm. If you've gotten this far, thanks for reading my rambling. Until later.

4 comments:

  1. woot...gratz on your first blog Greg...I'm happy that you have a blog now.>:D...keep writing my friend coz I'll keep reading...give my love to your family...sampai jumpa lagi wuvya
    Umi
    http://woot-umihoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting, you were the one who inspired me to try. Don't worry I'll keep posting. I'm going to try to start putting up some product reviews and see how that goes. I'll pass your love around, everyone loves hearing from you. Talk to you later my good friend, wuvs.
    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheh sounds good, sounds like about everything i like to do too, except for the instrument playing, im better with a guitarhero on hand, but i do try to learn more of electric guitars

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting, funny thing about guitarhero is that I can play a real guitar but the game kills me, hang in there and you will play an electric sooner than you than you think.

    ReplyDelete